Things will vary from church to church, but here is a good starting point:
- The video desk operator needs a video file, either on a USB stick or emailed a file or a link to where it can be downloaded.
- The video file would be a .mpg, .mp4, .wmv, .mov etc.
- Ideally the video should be 720p in resolution (1280×720). Anything lower than 720×576 will look bad
- The sound should be good – if there is spoken works, then this should be clear
- The Church should have a budget for purchasing videos – most videos are not free, many are, but professionals do make video clips for churches and they need to be paid for.