Playing videos in services is great – we should do it more!
- Look for links or info on the YouTube video page, the producer may have a link to download the video etc.
- Contact the person on YouTube who made the video and ask for permission and a copy of the video file.
- Purchase a video (see below)
- Look on other sites (see below)
- Make a video yourself, or ask someone else to.
vimeo.com – similar to YouYube, but often the producer allows the video to be downloaded, you’ll see a download button, check description/license too..
See the Links Directory for lots of other sites to get free videos and images, and to pay for videos and images.
Want to support Christian artists!